Sunday, June 3, 2012

Chris and Erica


 This past Saturday, my friend Erica from undergrad got married.  I met her at transfer day...thought she was pretty cool and wondered if I'd ever see her again...and ended up having a ton of the same classes our junior and senior years at U of I.  We went through a lot together and it's been really good to keep up with her over the years!  She married her friend Chris, who is a masters student in journalism at Georgetown.  They wanted to incorporate that into the wedding so here's what the result was:

Yay paper flowers!  So glad they turned out!

Bridesmaids' bouquets




Erica's


 I love it when you can see the personality of the couple coming through in the flowers!  This is the last wedding that I'm going to do for a while as I'm starting a new job this month.  I'd say it was a good one to end on!

Congrats Chris and Erica!




No comments:

Post a Comment