Tuesday, January 11, 2011

dan and sandy


This past weekend, Dan and Sandy got married at the beautiful St. John's Catholic Chapel on campus. Up above is a picture of the best smelling bridal bouquet I think I've ever done. It is filled with 'Vendela' Roses, Spray Roses, Ranunculus and Hyacinths with a base of Salal leaves and icy branches. The Hyacinths smelled amazing and reminded me that spring is just around the corner! Really. It'll be here soon...


'Orange Unique' Roses, Hydrangeas and Lily grass were used
in all of the bridesmaids' bouquets.
As a true U of I girl, I LOVED that this couple
chose orange as an accent color for the dark blue bridesmaids' dresses.


I love the way these bouquets flow. They are so much fun!

Congratulations Dan and Sandy!

1 comment:

  1. Amber, decided to check your blog. So glad things are working out for you. Keep up the great work. Beautiful designs.

    ReplyDelete