Monday, May 17, 2010

Blake and Kris




The picture above is the bridal bouquet I recently made for a special gal. My roommate Kristin got married this weekend to a great guy. Kristin and I have lived together for 3.5 years and she's become one of my best friends. Needless to say, she will be missed around here and better come back to visit often! I love her and Blake both and wish them God's blessings as they adjust to their new life together. Here's some pics from their day...


one of the reception pieces




big bouquet of bamboo on the front table...great idea Kris!





more centerpieces...





the flowers used...

"Orlando" and "Jade" roses
orange spray roses
green fuji mums
blue delphinium
pink fresia
pink cymbidium orchids
"Mango" callas
bells of ireland
pink statice
"Green Trick" carnations
ruscus
ti leaves
lily grass
sprengrei
and of course, bamboo


pictures of the bridesmaids' bouquets...


No comments:

Post a Comment