Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Nic and Amanda- Nov. 22, 2009

The other weekend I had the opportunity to work on the bridal flowers for my friends, Nic and Amanda. It was a beautiful day and I wish them God's grace as they begin their life together! Love you guys!
Amanda's Bouquet


super cool 'Picasso' Callas

Bridesmaid's Bouquet




Flowers used in the bouquets
'Picasso' Callas
purple Freesia
lavender Roses
bi-colored Lisianthus
dark purple Anemones
purple Stock
white Ranunculus
brown leaves and Ruscus as the foliage




2 comments:

  1. I think they are very pretty...you do good work Amber K..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, so I'm adding you to my list of blogs I read that I have on ours...I forget to check it otherwise! I should have been the first to comment on these flowers...they were amazing! I loved my bridesmaid bouquet! Super! :D

    ReplyDelete